5 Types of Disasters that can hinder business continuity:
Your business runs 365 days a year; your systems run 24/7; your data is needed in real-time. To ensure your business continuity is to proactively protect your systems and data against disasters of all types.
- Plan to fail
- Businesses with a disaster recovery plan report increased savings, enhanced system reliability, improved security, and reduced insurance premiums…even without a disaster.
- Fail to plan
- Only 6% of companies without a disaster recovery plan survive a disaster.
- IT Disasters are costly
- The cost of data breaches and data loss will top $2.1 trillion by 2019 as more data is digitized. The majority of these data breaches will come from existing network infrastructure and IT systems.
- Humans Make Mistake
- 80% of downtime instances impact mission-critical applications and business data and the majority are caused by human error.
- Disasters Affect Everything
- A data center outage costs about $8,851 per minute and can cause forfeited sales, lost data, damaged equipment, disrupted processes, legal or compliance liabilities, damaged client relationships and reputation, and wasted resources controlling the damage.
Windows, SQL, Linux Server Backups, Windows /Mac workstation backups, Office365, G-Suite, Exchange Backups.
Files backup, machine backup, cloud backup, application backup. Backup and Disaster recovery, continuity appliances and cloud.
Reduced downtime, reduce recovery times.