Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Our solutions safeguard businesses from IT disasters, human error, and malicious activity. With QuattroOne defending your business, you are guaranteed business continuity with uninterrupted access to data on-site, in transit, and in the cloud. 5 Types of Disasters that can hinder business continuity: Your business runs 365 days a year; your systems run 24/7; your data is needed in real-time. To ensure your business continuity is to proactively protect your systems and data against disasters of all types.
- Plan to fail
- Businesses with a disaster recovery plan report increased savings, enhanced system reliability, improved security, and reduced insurance premiums…even without a disaster.
- Fail to plan
- Only 6% of companies without a disaster recovery plan survive a disaster.
- IT Disasters are costly
- The cost of data breaches and data loss will top $2.1 trillion by 2019 as more data is digitized. The majority of these data breaches will come from existing network infrastructure and IT systems.
- Humans Make Mistake
- 80% of downtime instances impact mission-critical applications and business data and the majority are caused by human error.
- Disasters Affect Everything
- A data center outage costs about $8,851 per minute and can cause forfeited sales, lost data, damaged equipment, disrupted processes, legal or compliance liabilities, damaged client relationships and reputation, and wasted resources controlling the damage.
We are currently working on adding more content to this page. Not all the information may be here about our services. If you need more information or have questions please contact us!